Co-Founder & Business Agility Coach &Trainer
Ashish has more than 18 years of IT consultancy experience across Life Sciences, Telecom, Retail and Market Research domains. As an Agile Evangelist, he has worked extensively with Sr. Directors, Country & Unit Heads and Technology teams in creating and executing Business Transformation Strategy with the help of Agile Frameworks.
• Hands on Agile Coach with a focus on promoting a culture of shared vision and self-organizing teams along with Coaching, Training and Guiding team members on their journey to become certified Scrum Masters and PO’s.
• Experienced in helping organization identify value streams and thereby help them identify resources (people, systems) needed to deliver value. Using OKR’s for identification of strategic themes.
• Passionate about working in teams with true servant leadership and collaborative mindset while at the same leading the teams from front to success where ever required.
• Effective Business Change Agent, building on the consulting experience cutting across business operations and technology.
• Experienced in coaching, leading and training diverse agile teams within and outside the organisation.
SAFe 5.0 Program Consultant (SPC)
Scrum Master (PSM)
PRINCE 2 Practitioner