About the Role
Job Description / Required Skills & Experience:
• 4 years bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• 10+ years of overall IT experience with minimum 6 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
• At least 8 years of experience in business analysis or functional consulting in Project management and accounting (General Ledger, Accounts Payables/ Receivables, Bank & Cash, Project Accounting) Processes
• Strong proficiency across areas of industry knowledge and best practices.
• Ability to understand and use advance analysis methods to identify and resolve complex client scenarios
• High impact Communication skills
• Business Acumen
• Customer Orientation
• Planning and Co-ordination skills
• Knowledge of Proposal building methods
• Project Management.
• Experience and desire to work in a consulting environment that requires regular travel
• Basic domain knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements